280A has 2 inputs and dual 80W power amplifiers for two-zone systems.
Crown's Commercial Audio amplifiers deliver legendary Crown quality to the commercial audio industry. These high-value amplifiers provide both 4 ohm and constant-voltage outputs (70V and 100V) for use in a wide range of commercial applications including schools, hospitals, factories, restaurant/retail, houses of worship, fitness facilities, A/V boardrooms, prisons, and small offices. Easily configured for a range of uses such as paging, background music, security, and evacuation instructions, Crown's Commercial Audio units are the smart choice for commercial sound.
- Ideal for commercial and industrial use
- Expandable by adding Crown Commercial Audio Seriesmixers or mixer-amplifiers
- Balanced Phoenix-type inputs; touch-proofscrew-terminal speaker outputs
- Three-Year, No-Fault, Fully Transferable Warranty completely protects yourinvestment and guarantees its specifications
- Frequency Response (at 1 watt from 4-ohm tap): 70Hzto 19kHz +/-1dB
- Frequency Response (at line out): 20Hz to 20kHz+/-1dB
- Power Bandwidth (at 4-ohm tap, 2 dB below maximum1kHz power): 50Hz to 20kHz with <0.5% THD
- Signal to Noise Ratio: (ref. to rated power, mastervolume at minimum): 85 dB
- DC Output Offset: <+/-5 mV
- THD: Less than 0.5% at rated power at 1kHz
- Input Sensitivity (for full output at maximum gain):800 mV
- Input Impedance (nominal): 100 kilohms
- Crosstalk (all controls at "10"): -70dB at 1kHz
- Line Output Level (nominal): 1V into 10 kilohms
- Minimum guaranteed power per channel into 4 ohms or70V/100V output: 80W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 19" x 3.5" x 12.2"
- Weight: 25.3 lbs (net), 30.3 lbs (shipping)