Soundcraft Urei 1603 Description:
The UREI 1603 Installation Music Mixers provide a fully-featured control centre for Clubs and Performing DJs.
With the legendary UREI sound quality, stunning looks and Soundcraft's exacting manufacturing construction, they are set to become the new standard in clubs worldwide.
No club mixer has been designed to allow total integration with the club sound system while offering the pro dj all necessary the tools of the trade.
Soundcraft Urei 1603 Features:
- 4 Full-function stereo channels (1603)
- Each has inputs selectable from Mic, Phono and Line connections
- Phono inputs are switchable to become Line level, individually
- Rotateable rear panel allows connectors to be on rear or underneath console (for best cable access)
- Fire Alarm Interface mutes all channels except channel 1 to allow PA announcements but mute music
- 3-band EQ on each channel: Channels 2-7, isolating from full cut to +6dB; Channel 1 (Mic) +/-15dB
- VCA-based crossfader reduces fader noise and allows fully variable control curves for total control of crossfade mixing style
- Boxed 21.3" x 18.1" x 7.9"
- Actual 3.4" x 15" x 15.7"
- Shipping Weight:18.5 lbs.