Equally suited to both recording and live sound, the Spirit M12 delivers a great-sounding, reliable performance, session after session, mix after mix. The Spirit M12 is incredibly easy to use, with a control surface that's immediately familiar to anyone who has used a mixer before. Spirit M12 inputs, EQ, auxes, panning and level controls are presented clearly, saving you time when creating your mixes and providing you with more time to spend on achieving the best sound. The Spirit M12 features high quality 100mm faders with signal and peak LEDs on every channel and high resolution output metering. The Spirit M12 places the operator in total control.
Spirit M12 Features:
- 12 mono inputs with 3-band EQ (swept mid).
- Rugged chassis design, with removeable side panels for easy rackmount.
- 4 dedicated level-controlled FX returns with master level control.
- 4 auxiliary sends - 2 pre-fade, 2 post-fade.
- Pre- /post-fade switchable direct output on every mono input channel.
- Signal detect and peak LEDs on all input channels.
- S/PDIF digital output.
- Global 48V phantom power.
- 100mm faders throughout.
- 4 stereo inputs.